Use this registration page to access the recording and supplemental materials for this webinar.
ISSP live webinars and recordings are free for ISSP members or $25 each for non-members. ISSP members must be logged in to receive the discount.
Recordings are accessed through a streaming link which will be provided to you once you have completed this contribution form. Most webinars also include a PDF of the presenter's slide deck for you to download, as well as presenters' contact information and topical recommendations for further reading and resources.
For questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
WEBINAR RECORDING: B Corporations: How You Can Use Business as a Force for Good
B Corporations are a growing movement of entrepreneurs who are dedicated to using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. Well-known B Corps include companies like Ben & Jerry’s, Patagonia, Etsy, Seventh Generation, and New Belgium Brewery.
Recorded live on Thursday July 30, 2015 at 11:00 am PT / 2:00 pm ET
In this talk, learn more about what B Corps are, why they matter, and how you can use your business as a force for good.
Questions that will be addressed include:
- What are the benefits to becoming a B Corporation?
- How do I become a Certified B Corp? What's the process?
- How do I use the B Impact Assessment in my consulting work?
- What does the future of the B Corp movement look like?
- Learn how you can become a Certified B Corp
- Learn about the “B Impact Assessment,” a comprehensive tool that helps you benchmark a company’s overall social and environmental performance
- Learn about the B Corp community and some of the exciting initiatives for 2015/2016
Ryan Honeyman is a sustainability consultant and author of The B Corp Handbook: How to Use Business as a Force for Good (Berrett-Koehler Publishers, October 2014). Ryan helps organizations like Ben & Jerry’s, King Arthur Flour, Method, Plum Organics, and Klean Kanteen become B Corporations and maximize the value of their B Corp certification. To learn more, visit honeymanconsulting.com or follow Ryan on Twitter @honeymanconsult.
|Webinar Recording||$ 25.00|