How can sustainability professionals navigate the jungle of sustainability techniques and change processes? How do we know when to apply them successfully?
Learn a proven set of tools for helping individuals and organizations lead on sustainability.
- Learn the background behind VISIS and Accelerator, so that they are well grounded in the theory behind the application
- Get instruction on how to put these tools and methods to work in a practical context
- Get exposure to case studies and “behind the scenes” stories on how these tools work
- Consider sustainability transformation processes in general: key challenges, strategic approaches, lessons learned
- Understand how to integrate these tools with other sustainability frameworks, principally the 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) agreed to by all nations in 2015
Alan AtKisson has over 30 years of experience in sustainable development and has advised many governments, companies, global NGOs, and the United Nations. He is the author is six books, most recently Parachuting Cats into Borneo - and other lessons from the Change Café, with co-author Axel Klimek . For details on Alan’s background and current work, see AlanAtKisson.com
PRICES & CREDIT
- ISSP Member: $30
- Non-Member: $75
Successful completion of all workshop requirements will earn a passing grade and an individualized Certificate of Completion, along with 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
|Self-Study Workshop||$ 75.00|