Viewing your organization holistically by measuring its financial, social and environmental performance will illuminate the impacts and opportunities your company has, not only from a traditional business sense but also from a social and environmental perspective. In this workshop, you will learn how to measure financial, social and environmental performance and see examples of companies that have integrated this triple bottom line approach into their reporting with great success
- Learn why sustainable investments are outperforming the Dow by reviewing examples of SRI vs. the DJIA and S&P500
- Understand upcoming changes to accounting standards and how this will impact business
- Explain how to show accurate corporate social and environmental performance through integrated reports for companies and case studies described in the workshop
- Introduction to Sustainability Accounting
- The Triple Bottom Line
- The Value of TBL
- What is an Integrated Report
- The Importance of Setting Sustainability KPIs
- Case Study: Puma
- What does an Integrated Report Look Like
- Ecosystem Valuation
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at email@example.com.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting and is recommended for individuals new to the field of sustainability or those looking for a quick update/refresher. Successful completion of all course requirements will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 8 SBC Self-Study Introduction to Business Sustainability workshops.