Managing your company through the lens of sustainability allows you to identify risks and opportunities that save money, drive business value, and reduce risk. In this workshop, you will learn tools to baseline your sustainability efforts and better manage performance in the future, including carbon footprinting
- Learn how to identify sustainability hotspots and risks associated with business decisions
- Understand common sustainability assessment tools such as a greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory, sustainability GAP, and SWOT analysis
- Communicate how baselining efforts and developing sustainability metrics can help guide business decisions
- Managing for Sustainability
- Obstacles to Expect
- Tools for Managing Sustainability
- Case Study - GHG Inventory Cost Savings
- Gaining Management Support
- Planning for Obstacles
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at email@example.com.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting and is recommended for individuals new to the field of sustainability or those looking for a quick update/refresher. Successful completion of all course requirements will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 8 SBC Self-Study Introduction to Business Sustainability workshops.