As business becomes more globally connected, it is important to understand how social and environmental events have framed the business atmosphere creating both risks and opportunities. This workshop explains what are the physical, financial and brand threats that could affect your business and how to best prepare for this uncertainty going forward. By the end of this workshop, you will see were resiliency questions are showing up around sustainability, and how to address business resiliency around social and environmental issues.
- Understand what business resiliency is and what social/environmental events are impacting business
- Identify the potential physical, financial and brand threats an organization is likely to face
- Recall how a resilient strategy affects day-to-day business operations and reporting
- What is Business Resilience
- Physical Threats
- Financial Threats
- Brand Threats
- Resiliency in Reporting and the CDP
- Identifying Risks and Opportunities
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at email@example.com.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting and is recommended for sustainability professionals looking to improve their skills and enhance their marketability. Successful completion of all course requirements will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 9 SBC Self-Study Advanced/Professional Skills for Business Sustainability workshops.