Managing sustainability within your organization is important and determining which external reporting agencies and frameworks to communicate your impacts and progress is an important step in that process. In this workshop, you will understand the different types of external sustainability reporting, how to engage your stakeholders and determine materiality, the CSR reporting process and the different requirements of GRI, CDP and Integrated Reporting. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to recognize the benefits of external reporting for your organization and how you can use reporting as a management tool within your company.
- Understand the context for CSR reporting and how it fits into the larger practice of financial reporting
- Construct a Materiality Matrix and what is most relevant to your organization
- Manage the process of creating and launching a CSR report
- Navigate the main components of external reporting frameworks such as GRI, CDP, and Integrated Reporting
- What is External Reporting
- CSR Reporting
- Overview of Materiality
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Determining Materiality for your Organization
- The CSR Reporting Process
- Content and Launch
- Common Roadblocks in External Reporting
- Understanding the GRI
- The CDP Disclosure Framework
- CDP Submission Case Studies
- Integrated Reporting
- Understanding SASB
- Planning for Future Reports
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting and is recommended for sustainability professionals looking to improve their skills and enhance their marketability. Successful completion of all course requirements will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 9 SBC Self-Study Advanced/Professional Skills for Business Sustainability workshops.