Creating a Green Team within an organization is one of the best and most exciting ways to engage employees and incorporate sustainability into your business. In this workshop, you will understand how to create and manage a Green Team, how to delegate Green Team responsibilities and keys to success. By the end of this workshop, you will understand how to not only create and manage a cross-functional Green Team but also the importance of management support to make your Green Team projects a success.
- Determine the best engagement methods within company cultures
- Construct governance procedures to ensure the success of your green team
- Identify goals and methods of setting and prioritizing green team projects
- What is a Green Team
- Working Within Company Culture
- Keys to Success
- Green Team Engagement and Overcoming Obstacles
- Governance and Getting Started
- Global Green Team Case Study
- Green Team Responsibilities
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting and is recommended for sustainability professionals looking to improve their skills and enhance their marketability. Successful completion of all course requirements will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 9 SBC Self-Study Advanced/Professional Skills for Business Sustainability workshops.