Understanding how an organization manages change is essential when implementing sustainability for the long-term. In this video, you will learn effective change management methods, ways to overcome common barriers and how to use the Hagen-Wilhelm Matrix for understanding and implementing sustainability within an organization. By the end of this video, you will understand change management around sustainability and best practices for success.
- Match change management efforts to various company cultures
- Understand common obstacles for organizational change and how to overcome them
- Apply the Hagen-Wilhelm Matrix to assess a company's sustainability progress and keys for improvement
- Identify how to engage the skeptics and break down silos within organizations
- Change Management Methods
- Making Change Last
- Common Barriers to Successful Change
- Fundamentals of Change Management
- Overview of the Hagen Wilhelm Matrix
- Skills Needed for the Hagen Wilhelm Matrix
- Hagen Wilhelm Matrix in Leadership
- Hagen Wilhelm Matrix in Data Management
- Hagen Wilhelm Matrix in Processes
- Hagen Wilhelm Matrix in Prevailing Mindsets
- Hagen Wilhelm Matrix in Human Resources
- Hagen Wilhelm Matrix in Accountability
- Hagen Wilhelm Matrix in Rules
- The Four Hagen Wilhelm Matrix Questions
- Engage the Naysayers and Sustainability Skeptics
- Breaking Down Company Silos
- Understanding People and Learning Styles
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at email@example.com.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting and is recommended for sustainability professionals looking to improve their skills and enhance their marketability. Successful completion of all course requirements will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 9 SBC Self-Study Advanced/Professional Skills for Business Sustainability workshops.