In order to walk the talk around sustainability, organizations must incorporate sustainability into their policies and procedures and operations. In this workshop you will learn how to incorporate sustainability into sustainability policies, RFP's and questionnaires and procedures on travel, purchasing meetings and investing. By the end of this workshop, you will understand how sustainable policies can help achieve your company's strategic and long-term goals and what successful practices look like.
- Understand the methods used to incorporate sustainability into RFP's and supplier questionnaires
- Identify the policies, principles, and issues to consider when creating sustainable procurement policies
- Determine when decision matrixes can help with successful implementation
- Implement ways to save money, time and do better for the environment in procurement, meetings, travel, and investments
- What is a Sustainable Policy
- Decision Matrix
- RFPs and Questionnaires
- Companies with Successful Procurement Policies
- Supplier Questionnaires
- Best Practices for Supplier Engagement
- Sustainable Meetings Policies
- Sustainable Travel Policies
- Sustainable Investing
- Making the Case for Sustainable Investing and Banking
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at email@example.com.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting and is recommended for sustainability professionals looking to improve their skills and enhance their marketability. Successful completion of all course requirements will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 9 SBC Self-Study Advanced/Professional Skills for Business Sustainability workshops.