Switching sustainability from a volunteer program within an organization to something that has real teeth is not often found without sustainability becoming embedded into the governance, evaluation and compensation systems of an organization. In this workshop, you will learn best practices for making each of these real within an organization. By the end of this workshop, you will also understand how to align employee benefits on sustainability with various compensation and benefits methods.
- Understand ways companies are engaging their management and boards on governance around sustainability
- Detail how compensation and evaluation can be tied to sustainability performance
- Identify and understand what reporting mechanisms are asking governance, compensation and evaluation questions on sustainability
- Governance for Sustainability
- Management and Executives
- Evaluation and Compensation
- Evaluation and Compensation in External Reporting
- Keys for Evaluation
- Four Trains of Thought on Compensation around Sustainability
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at email@example.com.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting and is recommended for sustainability professionals looking to improve their skills and enhance their marketability. Successful completion of all course requirements will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 9 SBC Self-Study Advanced/Professional Skills for Business Sustainability workshops.