Oftentimes, CSR leaders are met with skepticism and pre-formulated misconceptions about implementing sustainable practices – whether it is energy, water, waste, logistics, supply chain or social justice. This workshop will introduce you to large and small-scale sustainability projects that have resulted in huge savings for corporations, small business and government entities, alike.
- Determine cost savings from sustainability implementation projects
- Identify several case studies of companies who are doing better financially due to the implementation of sustainable practices
- Understand the various ways one can derive business value from sustainability
- Identify social and environmental accomplishments from a CSR report
- Energy Case Studies
- Water Case Studies
- Waste, Packaging, Recycling & Compost Case Studies
- Business Travel Case Studies
- Commuting Case Studies
- Logistics Case Studies
- Supply Chain Case Studies
- Social Justice Case Studies
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting and is recommended for sustainability professionals looking to improve their skills and enhance their marketability. Successful completion of all course requirements will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 9 SBC Self-Study Advanced/Professional Skills for Business Sustainability workshops.