The term “networking” has been given a negative connotation when in reality it is all about creating authentic and lasting relationships – not selling or schmoozing. Every person will build their network differently based on their personality and situation, but this workshop will provide you with tips and tricks to get started and enhance your network.
- Identify correct and incorrect networking etiquette
- Understand the different types of individuals that are beneficial to have in your network
- Identify the steps it takes to gain someone as part of your network
- Understand the differences between introverts and extroverts and their networking preferences
- Getting started with networking
- Being prepared
- Build relationships not contact
- Best Practices for introverts vs extroverts
- Networking online vs in-person
- The power of seven touches
- Building your contact list
- The importance of etiquette
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at email@example.com.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting.
This course is recommended for everyone trying to begin and advance a career in sustainability.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 4 SBC Sustainability Career Search and Job Tools workshops.