Building a personal brand is crucial to finding success in your career path. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to transition, defining your personal brand allows you to clearly communicate your skills, values and career goals in a way that is memorable and will help to develop your presence within your chosen industry. In this workshop, you will learn where to start, how to integrate your whole personality and what a having clear brand looks like when networking.
- Identify professional skills out of non-professional experiences
- Identify proof points to support statements about your skills
- Match different audiences to the type of brand message you would want to portray to that particular audience
- The value of a personal brand
- Common myths – debunked
- Steps to creating your brand
- Best practices
- How to communicate your brand in person
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at email@example.com.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting.
This course is recommended for everyone trying to begin and advance a career in sustainability.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 4 SBC Sustainability Career Search and Job Tools workshops.