These days, much of our professional and personal interactions are done online – and sometimes it can be hard to differentiate the two. In this workshop, you will learn the correct etiquette and behavior of presenting yourself professionally on online platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter, as well as how to manage your brand online.
- Determine the best practices of creating a LinkedIn profile
- Understand the correct etiquette of building your online presence through blog posts and tweets
- Understand how online media can help you grow your personal brand and industry presence
- Why you need an online presence
- What does an online brand look like?
- Best practices for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Professional online etiquette
- How to gain influence online
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at email@example.com.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting.
This course is recommended for everyone trying to begin and advance a career in sustainability.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 4 SBC Sustainability Career Search and Job Tools workshops.