Curious about the comparison of utility-scale solar vs. natural gas GHG assessments?
Join us for our second Regional Learning Network virtual meeting on Monday, September 17th at 12:00pm ET to engage with and learn from your fellow sustainability professionals in New England. This month, Sam Boduch, Sustainability Account Manager at EarthShift Global, will share their work on a comparative greenhouse gas assessment of utility scale solar installations vs. natural gas based electricity. Participants in this discussion will come away:
- Informed about the differences in life cycle GHG creation from the two forms of electricity production;
- With a greater understanding of GHG life cycle assessment is, what it involves, and some of the terminology; and
- Appreciating the complex nature of decision making for regulators.
Here is what to expect:
- 10 min Welcome & Introductions
- 40 min Comparative GHG assessment of utility scale solar installations vs. natural gas based electricity presentation with Q&A
- 5 min Next Steps - Discuss plan for next meeting
Come connect with sustainability professionals in other organizations across New England: share success stories and best practices, get and give feedback and suggestions, and simply talk with other people who understand what you do.
Regional meetings are free for ISSP members! Make sure you're logged in to receive your automatic member discount.
Not located in this region? See the ISSP Chapters & Regional Learning Networks page to learn about regional meetings across the globe and learn how you can get involved!
The price listed below is for nonmembers. As an ISSP member logged into your account, click on the 'Register Now' button to register for this meeting at no charge. Nonmembers who register here will also receive a one-year ISSP membership.
|Virtual Regional Meeting||$ 175.00|