How can service providers creatively use technology to impact sustainability? Availery is the answer!
The Austrialia & New Zealand Regional Learning Network* is at it again! Join us for our next virtual meeting on Wednesday, October 17th at noon AEDT. This month, we will hear from AJ Moore who is currently in the depths of a new startup venture, Availery, embedding sustainability directly into technology for service providers. She will share:
- how sustainability was the inspiration for the platform;
- the challenges for services companies to find ways to act sustainability when they don’t produce tangible products;
- the role of the workers in our mostly freelance market; and
- plans for B Corp certification as they move into social enterprise once fully operational.
* Even though we are calling it the Aus/NZ RLN, everyone in the Asia-Pacific region is invited to join us!
Here is what to expect:
- 10 min - Welcome & Introductions
- 35 min - AJ Moore - Availery startup experience
- 15 min - Open forum to share recent successes/challenges, discover valuable connections within the group, etc.
Come connect with sustainability professionals in other organizations across Australia and New Zealand*: share success stories and best practices, get and give feedback and suggestions, and simply talk with other people who understand what you do.
The Australia and New Zealand RLN meets on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 12pm AET (except December and January) - save the dates on your calendar now.
Regional meetings are free for ISSP members! Make sure you're logged in to receive your automatic member discount.
Not located in this region but interested in this topic? Join us anyway! See the ISSP Chapters & Regional Learning Networks page to learn about regional meetings across the globe and learn how you can get involved!
The price listed below is for nonmembers. As an ISSP member logged into your account, click on the 'Register Now' button to register for this meeting at no charge. Nonmembers who register here will also receive a one-year ISSP membership.
|Virtual Regional Meeting||$ 175.00|