Marketing for sustainability involves understanding stakeholder language, being authentic about your brand and aligning your sustainability efforts with your organization’s communication and outreach efforts. In this workshop, you will learn how to talk about your company's sustainability efforts in a way that is truthful, authentic and leverages your marketing efforts to enhance your company's strategy around sustainability.
- Differentiate between authenticity vs. "greenwashing" in sustainability advertisements
- Understand how metrics and storytelling can enhance a sustainable message to stakeholders
- Realize that communicating the business case for sustainability has a better chance of sticking with customers and employees vs. just the moral argument alone
- Marketing for Sustainability
- The Importance of Marketing and Being Authentic
- Aligning Your Company's Story
- Effective Sustainability Marketing
- Inspire Consumers through Sustainability Marketing
- Sustainability Reporting
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting and is recommended for individuals new to the field of sustainability or those looking for a quick update/refresher. Successful completion of all course requirements will earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units for ISSP-SA and ISSP-CSP credential holders.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 8 SBC Self-Study Introduction to Business Sustainability workshops.