Whether you are looking for a job or to advance your career in sustainability, there are ways to make yourself stand out and rise to the top of the résumé pile. In this workshop, you will learn the best practices for sustainability professionals on the job hunt including what to put on your résumé, how to narrow your job search, and how to craft your personal elevator pitch and tips for advanced networking. By the end of the workshop, you will know how best to search for and represent yourself for a job in sustainability.
- Understand the importance of creating a personal elevator pitch that highlights your sustainability acumen
- Construct a career and job search plan
- Identify the different ways to gain experience in sustainability and best practices for highlighting them on your resume
- Learn best practices for networking and talking to the right people
- Career Planning
- Positioning Yourself in the Job Market
- Mastering the Job Search
- Refining your Résumé
- Gaining Sustainability Experience
- Successful Networking
- Acing the Interview
Price: $30 for ISSP members and $75 for non-members. Members must be logged in to receive the discount.
This self-study course includes:
- Multi-media Video Lectures
- Training Description & Learning Objectives
- 1 Content Quiz w/Answer Key
- 2 Assignments w/Answer Key
This workshop is self-paced, computer-based and delivered via the web. You can enroll at any time, study when it fits your schedule, and take as long as you like to complete the workshop. You can contact ISSP with any questions at email@example.com.
This workshop is brought to you by the International Society of Sustainability Professionals and Sustainable Business Consulting.
This course is recommended for everyone trying to begin and advance a career in sustainability.
See also the special bundle pricing for all 4 SBC Sustainability Career Search and Job Tools workshops.
|How to Get a Job in Sustainability||$ 75.00|