This orientation session lasts 45-60 minutes and gives participants a chance to meet other members, learn about ISSP and its mission, and discover how to use the ISSP web site to both find and contribute materials to our professional library.
May 11th @ 12:00pm PT (US) (Pacific Coast Time-USA). All members - new, returning, prospective - are welcome to join our free, web-based ISSP member orientation session. (Not in Pacific Coast Time zone? Check your time HERE.)
We'll be working through these agenda items.
- Welcome and introductions. Who’s on the call: name, organization, location
- Overview of ISSP member benefits and how to access them
- Overview of site organization and member resources
Click the Register Now button to sign up for this ISSP Orientation Session. You will receive an email confirmation. PLEASE check your spam folder if you don't see it right away.
New Member Orientation Connection Information
We will be using Go-To-Meeting for the orientation meeting. You may either dial in using your phone or use a headset and VoIP.
1. Use this link to connect to the meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/502699165. This link should also work from and iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone device using the GoToMeeting app.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 502-699-165
Test your internet connection before the session: Use the information below to make sure that your computer is able to connect using GoToMeeting.
1. To test your connection from a computer or mobile device, join the test session using the following URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/406552062.
2. You will automatically be launched into session.
- Desktop users – If you have not yet installed the GoToMeeting desktop application, the download will automatically begin.
- Mobile users – If you have not yet installed the GoToMeeting app, you will be directed to the app store to download it.
3. If you see a "Waiting for Organizer" message, you've successfully joined the test session. You should be able to join GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining sessions from this computer. Close the "Waiting for Organizer" dialog to exit the test session.
For more information or assistance, see the GoToMeeting help information at http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/help_files/G2M050001?title=Test+your+Connection%2C+Audio+or+Webcam