ISSP WEBINAR: Connecting Corporate Sustainability and the Financial Services Sector
Thursday Oct 7 at 12:00PM Pacific Time-USA 3PM ET | 2PM CT | 1PM MT| 12PM PT
Free, to register, click here
Or copy this link into your browser http://isspwebinaresg.eventbrite.com
Join ISSP’s Webinar Connecting Corporate Sustainability and the Financial Services Sector, Thursday, October 07, 2010 at 12:00PM Pacific Time-USAwith expert presenters Peter Soyka, President of Soyka & Company, LLC and Ira Feldman,president and senior counsel of greentrack strategies.
Their remarks will offer a close look at the relevance, trends, and implications of Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) information to both sustainability practitioners and financial sector participants.
- Sustainability professionals will better understand how ESG information is used.
- Investment, insurance, and lending professionals will better understand how ESG issues affect the value of their investments and portfolios.
Specifically, this webinar will address:
- How ESG performance influences security risk and opportunity
- Changing stakeholder expectations for corporate social responsibility
- The importance of and dramatic growth in socially responsible investing (SRI)
- How corporate ESG data are used in the financial services sector
- Advances in investor (SRI and other) sophistication concerning ESG issues
- The entry of large mainstream financial sector institutions into the ESG space
- Activist investors, and
- Emerging trends and growing expertise in other markets, particularly Europe.
|Free Webinar| To RSVP please click here